guy angst
Don't you just hate it when you're all set for a date and suddenly the last minute you don't if it's pushing through or not because:
1. he hasn't texted where and when he's picking you up;
2. his freaking phone is off and you couldn't ask!
That's how it is for me today. I was sooooo looking forward to going out with Mark on a one-on-one date tonight. It would have been the our first date, just the two of us.
Last Wednesday, I met up with Mark, Kris, and Henry in Greenbelt3 so that we can all go to my place together. They wanted to send-off my cousin and their friend with a box of pandesal and one last round of drinks.
Since Drew and Haze were watching the basketball game in Araneta, we decided to hang-out in Timezone for the mean time. That's when Mark made me eat his dust in Daytona and placed first among us four in basketball. I wouldn't let him take the win in air hockey because he cheated. So that's a tie game for us. Of course, I got my revenge by besting him in dancing that resulted in my shoes being destroyed.
It was a fun night, hanging out with them. They even lingered in the house, after Drew and Haze left, to finish off the bottle of Tequila left over from my birthday. Mark was pretty sweet that night and stole a kiss while the boys went to the bathroom. (First time I saw, boys heading to the bathroom at the same time. I know girls do it, but in this case, they all went together. Only Mark came in first, so he got out first.)
It was in that kiss that he sealed Thursday and Friday nights' dates.
Yesterday, I hated Yoyong for raining so hard cause it meant we had to cancel. At the same time, bless the storm because I was able to recover from my lack of sleep the night before. Mark did promise that tonight's date will push through.
Except... (see reasons above!)
Am I misreading the signs here???
1. he hasn't texted where and when he's picking you up;
2. his freaking phone is off and you couldn't ask!
That's how it is for me today. I was sooooo looking forward to going out with Mark on a one-on-one date tonight. It would have been the our first date, just the two of us.
Last Wednesday, I met up with Mark, Kris, and Henry in Greenbelt3 so that we can all go to my place together. They wanted to send-off my cousin and their friend with a box of pandesal and one last round of drinks.
Since Drew and Haze were watching the basketball game in Araneta, we decided to hang-out in Timezone for the mean time. That's when Mark made me eat his dust in Daytona and placed first among us four in basketball. I wouldn't let him take the win in air hockey because he cheated. So that's a tie game for us. Of course, I got my revenge by besting him in dancing that resulted in my shoes being destroyed.
It was a fun night, hanging out with them. They even lingered in the house, after Drew and Haze left, to finish off the bottle of Tequila left over from my birthday. Mark was pretty sweet that night and stole a kiss while the boys went to the bathroom. (First time I saw, boys heading to the bathroom at the same time. I know girls do it, but in this case, they all went together. Only Mark came in first, so he got out first.)
It was in that kiss that he sealed Thursday and Friday nights' dates.
Yesterday, I hated Yoyong for raining so hard cause it meant we had to cancel. At the same time, bless the storm because I was able to recover from my lack of sleep the night before. Mark did promise that tonight's date will push through.
Except... (see reasons above!)
Am I misreading the signs here???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home