post boitday party post
I went on an extended holiday (work and otherwise). Hence, I'm only posting only now. For pictures not shown here, please click this link.
My Party Highlights (Random) and Happy Thoughts:
Next stop: Christmas!
* * *
I think I kissed and hugged more guys(and girls) that night more than any other night in my life.
Special thanks to all those who brought something along... I got a dozen white tulips, balloon setting (with winnie the pooh), night shirt, blouse, bag, wallet, conditioner, lotion, bracelets, alcoholic beverages, lipstick, before sunset vcd, mixed music cds, candle burner, pen, among other things.
Special mention of Cookie's post. Parang friendster testimonial ang dating ah. You're welcome. I don't mind doing it again the next time it happens. Assuming, of course, we'll have someone with us to drive us both home.
Which reminds me... A very special thanks to a friend (you know who you are) for helping me bring Cookie home.
My Party Highlights (Random) and Happy Thoughts:
- After a very pensive pre-birthday jitters, I was able to let go off the feeling the night of my party. I was able to get people from different parts of my life inside my home. People from school (gs, hs, college, and masters), work (even from previous), and those I met through friends and the internet.

- Despite the light rain and the heavy traffic, I was VERY happy to see most of my friends red-faced for one night. I don't really like getting people drunk, just tipsy enough to let their hair down in singing with the magic sing and dancing to the tune to whoever was singing.

- Great food catered by a family friend and paid for by my loving parents. And the fact that everyone enjoyed the food (and drinks!) My parents pulling a joke on me by having written 20 on the birthday cake rather than 26. Apparently, they think I really haven't gotten any older since I still live with them.

- I didn't run out of beer but my dad did (mine's San Mig Light, his was Pale Pilsen). Thanks to Dexter and Ara's gifts of tequila and mud slide respectively for my non-beer drinking friends.

- Litany of friends doing unexpected things: (1) A friend getting really wasted on my birthday; (2) Another friend staying over to help clean up the mess; (3) A friend swing dancing with me; (4) A lot of people uninhibitedly singing on my party; and (5) Two of my favorite boys gave me the greatest gift of singing live (acoustic).

Next stop: Christmas!
I think I kissed and hugged more guys
Special thanks to all those who brought something along... I got a dozen white tulips, balloon setting (with winnie the pooh), night shirt, blouse, bag, wallet, conditioner, lotion, bracelets, alcoholic beverages, lipstick, before sunset vcd, mixed music cds, candle burner, pen, among other things.
Special mention of Cookie's post. Parang friendster testimonial ang dating ah. You're welcome. I don't mind doing it again the next time it happens. Assuming, of course, we'll have someone with us to drive us both home.
Which reminds me... A very special thanks to a friend (you know who you are) for helping me bring Cookie home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home