Tuesday, November 23, 2004

what's the sitch, b?

In a world where all people are related in the nth degree, it has been made smaller by the wonders of the internet.

Daphne and Mitchel used to be together, as was Benedict and I. By some freaking miracle of the internet and common friends, Daphne and Benedict became friends and so did Mitchel and I. But the boys were never friends, like us girls never became friends.

In a world of full of hang-ups and unresolved issues left in the air, I doubt same-sexed people will ever be friends. All of us claim to be just friends with the other person. Except that someone's been putting color to things. Someone is manipulating things to satisfy his/her own agenda, while others may not admitting what the others claimed.

Given the following facts, could someone please explain to me what's really going on?
  1. Benedict tells me that Mitchel told Daphne not to talk to him again. He claims that he and Daphne just laughed at Mitchel's childish jealousy. While Mitchel said he never said anything like that, nor would Daphne.


  2. Benedict also claims that Mitchel is projecting to Daphne that he and I are together. While I very well know this was never the case (nor would likely happen ever), like Benedict claims that he and Daphne are just friends. Of course, Mitchel denies that he ever projected or mentioned even a mutual understanding between us and tells me that Benedict is just playing me.


  3. Mitchel claims he trusts Daphne with his life and would never think she's capable of doing of something like that. Whereas, Benedict thinks I'm lying to him about my relationship with Mitchel and that I'm just out to con him.
My analytical mind tells me that Benedict drives this, but it's Daphne is the navigator and she has the map. She holds the key to all of this because the only side not established is hers. While Mitchel is not being completely open.

I just want to know the truth. Could you please tell me?

p.s. I might be opening another Pandora's box here. God bless me us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home