weekend (morbid) notes
I know this is a non-sense post but I'll post it anyway... I need to get it out of my system anyhoo.
- I woke up Sunday morning scared to death. Primarily, because I dreamt I lost all my upper teeth. No, it's not because I didn't like what I look but rather what the dream represented. The time my mom dreamt she lost her tooth, a family friend died. When my aunt dreamt the same thing, my grandfather died. It's like a bad omen of some misfortune (or death) to come.
- I went to my mom and told her about it. She said I shouldn't have told her, instead I should have bitten a piece of wood so that the "curse" of the dream would take effect on the wood and not on my loved ones.
- Even though I'm not really supertitious, I did just that. I guess I'm too scared to lose anybody. Better safe than sorry.
- To be honest, I cried a little at the thought that I would be losing anyone close to me. Or I might be the one to die. I got to the point that I wanted to text everyone I knew something like this:
I thank God that you happened in my life. For all the experiences, the good and the bad, you have influenced me to be the person that I am right now. Thank you for being the gift that you are.
- Morbid, isn't it? Maybe I should have included "Take care. I love you."
- I watched Constatine yesterday with my mom and brother. The last time I went to the movies with my mom was when we watched Titanic eight years ago. I think I shushed my mom more than once during the movie because she was talking while we were watching.
- I never liked it when people talk in the moviehouse.
- We got to the moviehouse early since we wanted to catch the first screening. Well, we were too early because they weren't selling tickets yet when we got there. We ended up waiting for about an hour before they showed the flick... Sooooo long that we ended up eating all of our chips and baon before the trailer even got shown.
- Hmmm, you think my mom will ever forgive and forget the fact that I shushed her?
- I hope nobody dies anytime soon.
- My mom warned me not to go out this week and to take care of myself since I've been getting sick since last week. The teeth dream might imply something like that and I may not be fit to fly out next week.
- How would people react if I did send that message?
- It's not that I can't handle death. Ultimately, I know we all die. I just can't handle missing the person immediately after s/he passes away.
- I feel lost and sad. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home