malate3
Somehow, I got to gimik last Saturday and came home at 6am without getting my ears blistered that much. Even though I was supposed to be home at 12midnight, promised to be home at 2am, and ended up going home just before the sun rose.
Yep, I didn't get grounded.
That's cause I told my parents I was with Cookie (I think my parents trust her more than they trust me.) Aftermonths and months 6 weeks of not seeing other, I bumped into her in Malate. Actually, Chris (who met her once before) saw her and pointed her out to me.
We chatted for awhile and she was headed to another place to meet her ex-boyfriend. I wanted to join her but hating her ex as much as I do, I opted to stay at Arkadia. It was a good thing that she and her ex had a fight that brought her back to where I was at.
I told her I was leaving by 2am cause I promised my folks. She said she'd be going home at 3am. We ended up leaving the place around 430am with me so drunk that the boys brought me home. (Yes, Cookie, I'm admitting it now.)
It was so ironic that Cookie, who drinks a lot, settled for two bottles of beer and I had six shots of tequila. I remember everything about that night that made me say I wasn't drunk to everyone who asked. However, the next morning, when I realized that I actually paid for 8 shots when I only had 6, I had to admit it!
I love my Malate pictures. Probably because I look very nice with my new haircut!
Me and my best girl bud
Me, Cookie, and our new found friend, Eric
Me, Cookie, and my two best guy buds
Me, Mark, and Chris
The picture that got people asking "Kayo na?"
Hindipa.
Hindi talaga.
Yep, I didn't get grounded.
That's cause I told my parents I was with Cookie (I think my parents trust her more than they trust me.) After
We chatted for awhile and she was headed to another place to meet her ex-boyfriend. I wanted to join her but hating her ex as much as I do, I opted to stay at Arkadia. It was a good thing that she and her ex had a fight that brought her back to where I was at.
I told her I was leaving by 2am cause I promised my folks. She said she'd be going home at 3am. We ended up leaving the place around 430am with me so drunk that the boys brought me home. (Yes, Cookie, I'm admitting it now.)
It was so ironic that Cookie, who drinks a lot, settled for two bottles of beer and I had six shots of tequila. I remember everything about that night that made me say I wasn't drunk to everyone who asked. However, the next morning, when I realized that I actually paid for 8 shots when I only had 6, I had to admit it!
I love my Malate pictures. Probably because I look very nice with my new haircut!
Me and my best girl bud
Me, Cookie, and our new found friend, Eric
Me, Cookie, and my two best guy buds
Me, Mark, and Chris
The picture that got people asking "Kayo na?"
Hindi
Hindi talaga.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home