at enchanted kingdom
It took five years before the plan of a bunch of friends (BSY) to go to Enchanted Kingdom finally realized (with two first-timers!)
Words cannot describe how my nine friends and I spent 11 hours together yesterday so I thought it would be best to illustrate through before and after pictures.
Enchanted Kingdom
when we arrived and when we left

Roller Skater
before and during the ride

Log Jam
before and after the ride

Rio Grande Rapids
before the ride...

Rio Grande Rapids
...after the ride

Wheel of Fate
up, up and away

Daddy Don's Revo
before and after EK

Lastly...
Man, do these people love to pose!



Words cannot describe how my nine friends and I spent 11 hours together yesterday so I thought it would be best to illustrate through before and after pictures.
when we arrived and when we left

Roller Skater
before and during the ride

Log Jam
before and after the ride

Rio Grande Rapids
before the ride...

Rio Grande Rapids
...after the ride

Wheel of Fate
up, up and away

Daddy Don's Revo
before and after EK

Lastly...
Man, do these people love to pose!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home