Wednesday, May 25, 2005

it's his birthday

Today, P turns 28.

Happy Birthday, P!

* * *

This post is not intended to be a tribute to the man who's been lately occupying my thoughts more often than not.

It's been almost 8 months since our first date. If my o2 xda ii is accurate, we've gone out sixteen times. 16 dates. Ok, not all of them are to be considered as dates since he just picks me up from a gimik and brings me home.

I know, I know. I haven't exactly blogged about it. But there's really nothing to blog. Until now.

Goodness! A girl shouldn't really be allowed to count when it comes to dates. It connotes a certain longevity and expectation. Not that I'm really expecting anything. At least, I don't think so. Ok, I know I don't want to.

Admittedly, I've taken our "friendship" for granted before. But that was before. Lately, he's been on my mind. We kinda built a pattern of seeing each other once every two or three weeks.

Quite frankly, I don't know if it's just cause of the drama in my career that I'm tuning my thoughts along my love life, or am I just feeling so alone right now that I want to be with someone even if that someone is not exactly Mr. Right.

Hush, people, I didn't mean for it to sound mean. I'm just saying that every girl has their perception of Mr. Right, even if their Mr. Right is really Mr. Wrong.

P is very sweet and malambing when he wants to be. He's very nice especially when he allows himself to be my personal driver. He's almost never PDA but he doesn't mind HHWWPSSP sometimes. He's never really jealous but gets a bit possesive when he's a little drunk. He pays most, if not all, of the time we go out (which makes me feel a bit ashamed.)

However, we're as different as north and south pole. Sun and Moon. Oil and Water. Dog and Cat. Smart and Globe. Boy and Girl.

Ok, the last pair didn't sound right. But I suppose you get the point.

I don't know how I'm ending this post. I'm not sure if I have a point at all. Obviously, this is my angst about him and whatever it is that we have. I know P used to read my blog but I don't know if he still reads it. I'm not sure what consequences this post may have (or if I'm ready) but I'm leaving it to batman.

Bahala na si Batman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home