Wednesday, June 01, 2005

and all became still

Image Super Vain Interns

Yesterday was the last day of my kids a.k.a. Super Vain Interns.

They surprised me by giving me a bouquet of white roses. In turn, I gave each of them a picture frame with the above image -- a summary of the memories they experienced in the company.

They held a despedida merienda for everyone they have gotten to know in the company and showed off a short clip of the pictures (supposedly to make my cry) of them missing out on summer but glad that they did.

They did make me proud in the past two months. Even if their "Maam Cecil" and "Po's" got replaced with Mommy, Momsy, and Mommah. After all, I have seven beautiful children -- vain and camwhores as they may be. I know my kids would be successful in whatever they plan to undertake in the future. They're definitely going to go a looooong way. I'm not worried about them at all.

Good luck and Congratulations to Bev, Camco, Hannah, Jan, Sofie, Tin, and Nata of Batch 2006!

p.s. I miss them already. They had been my driving force to go to work lately. My world is sooooo quite now. It feels a little bit empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home