7x a bridesmaid, 3.33x never a bride
They say "three times a bridesmaid, never a bride." What does that make me then? Seven times a bridesmaid, never never 1/3never a bride???
Labor day last year, Michelle and Sim tied the knot. Last Tuesday, it was July and Don's turn. (This time, I made sure I was early! But I didn't get to do the parade thing at the reception because I was preparing for the AVP. So quits lang!)

their wedding pics
Now, we are talking about a set of my closests friends since college. The girls have been planning their weddings since December 2002. Whereas I was just starting on a relationship then. By the time Michelle got married, my then boyfriend was a goner. With July and Don's nuptials, it's still zit.
I can remember crying days before Michelle's wedding. I felt they were leaving me behind because they're moving to a different plane. I knew July would be next. I mean, we pretty much graduated at the same time, worked and went out together. Now they're married and I'm still single. Before, even if I didn't have an S.O., I never felt the fifth wheel.
Now, I really am.
* * *
HOWEVER.
I did meet a cutie in the wedding. He's a friend of the bride from college and July's told me some stuff about him. I knew he was single and we would be sitting in the same table, so I kinda requested to be placed beside him. Devious, I know. But there were a couple of single girls in that table and I wanted a chance with him! Hahaha =)
He's very nice. I mean, really nice. Coming from someone who's forever attracted to bad boys, I mean nice (but I hope not too nice that he's still a virgin at his age!) He even mentioned something about being destined to priesthood!
*sigh*
Most of the guys I had a crush over the years had a taint of lust in it. Him, hell no. This was a highschool-girly-crushy-kind. Talk about the winds changing!
*sigh*
Would have been nice if I made a good impression with him with the little chance we had to talk over dinner. Would have been nice also if he had asked for my number.
*sigh*
Not that I'm think he'd like me considering me. I'm like Lucifer to his Gabriel. Imagine, I've deviously planned to sit beside him even before I actually met him. He didn't even know that a bulldozer hit him. Or maybe he's too dense to see he already got flattened.
*sigh*
Anyhoo, when I went to sleep that night, I dreamt about him. School-girl kinda way. Holding hands, being sweet, and most importantly, no kissing!
But I think that's that. Whether I like it or not.
I think I'm doomed for all eternity.
p.s. I really want to post his picture here but I'm stopping myself. Gusto ko nga guhitan ng mga puso sa gilid eh. Kaso kakahiya na masyada.
Labor day last year, Michelle and Sim tied the knot. Last Tuesday, it was July and Don's turn. (This time, I made sure I was early! But I didn't get to do the parade thing at the reception because I was preparing for the AVP. So quits lang!)

their wedding pics
Now, we are talking about a set of my closests friends since college. The girls have been planning their weddings since December 2002. Whereas I was just starting on a relationship then. By the time Michelle got married, my then boyfriend was a goner. With July and Don's nuptials, it's still zit.
I can remember crying days before Michelle's wedding. I felt they were leaving me behind because they're moving to a different plane. I knew July would be next. I mean, we pretty much graduated at the same time, worked and went out together. Now they're married and I'm still single. Before, even if I didn't have an S.O., I never felt the fifth wheel.
Now, I really am.
HOWEVER.
I did meet a cutie in the wedding. He's a friend of the bride from college and July's told me some stuff about him. I knew he was single and we would be sitting in the same table, so I kinda requested to be placed beside him. Devious, I know. But there were a couple of single girls in that table and I wanted a chance with him! Hahaha =)
He's very nice. I mean, really nice. Coming from someone who's forever attracted to bad boys, I mean nice (but I hope not too nice that he's still a virgin at his age!) He even mentioned something about being destined to priesthood!
*sigh*
Most of the guys I had a crush over the years had a taint of lust in it. Him, hell no. This was a highschool-girly-crushy-kind. Talk about the winds changing!
*sigh*
Would have been nice if I made a good impression with him with the little chance we had to talk over dinner. Would have been nice also if he had asked for my number.
*sigh*
Not that I'm think he'd like me considering me. I'm like Lucifer to his Gabriel. Imagine, I've deviously planned to sit beside him even before I actually met him. He didn't even know that a bulldozer hit him. Or maybe he's too dense to see he already got flattened.
*sigh*
Anyhoo, when I went to sleep that night, I dreamt about him. School-girl kinda way. Holding hands, being sweet, and most importantly, no kissing!
But I think that's that. Whether I like it or not.
I think I'm doomed for all eternity.
p.s. I really want to post his picture here but I'm stopping myself. Gusto ko nga guhitan ng mga puso sa gilid eh. Kaso kakahiya na masyada.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home