comment on my comments
I did some long overdue blog-hopping and found out what's been happening to my blogmates.
Some have updated. Some have been remissed as I have been.
I read more not so-good-news than happy news from my friends. Though I don't know what they've been going through, I feel like I share a little bit of their pain.
Probably because I'm going through something horribly painful as well.
*Sigh.*
Ang maganda lang dito nakikisama ang mundo sa sama ng loob mo/ko.
Some have updated. Some have been remissed as I have been.
I read more not so-good-news than happy news from my friends. Though I don't know what they've been going through, I feel like I share a little bit of their pain.
Probably because I'm going through something horribly painful as well.
*Sigh.*
Ang maganda lang dito nakikisama ang mundo sa sama ng loob mo/ko.

5 Comments:
Hey you. Long time, no blog.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hi cecil! i do hope everything will turn out okay in the end.
but i'm really glad you're back!
wow sarap, singapore. im going to bora this summer. by myself. wahahah.
dami din akong nabasa na masaya sa blog mo. siguro weather weather lang yan. bukas makalawa masaya ka ulit at makikisama din mundo sa yo. happy hearts day!
Post a Comment
<< Home