Thursday, June 17, 2004

and the pistons won (delayed reaction)

I know most of you know that Pistons won the 2004 NBA Championship. But yesterday I was still hyped about Linkin Park, hence I couldn't defocus myself from my hype to give attention to the Pistons. (Believe me when I tell you I have a one-track mind.) So forgive me for not acknowledging Detroirt Piston's great game against the L.A. Lakers.

Since I was in the office in the morning (pretending to work), the only thing I got to see was the live updates on NBA.com html format. I rushed all the way home to catch a replay of the game. As Mr. Sarcastic commented on my comment to his blog, it was a sight to see how Pistons won Game5.

One thing I can say, team playing sure beats playing of individual superstars. I salute Chauncey Billups, Ric Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, and Tayshaun Prince for leading the Pistons to the championship, and the rest of the Pistons, with special mention of Mehmet Okur, for a job well done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home