Monday, June 14, 2004

now that i'm sober

I just read Cookie's blog and I totally forgot to put a post regarding my Friday night.

After promising not to go back to Sidebar last Thursday, I was back there again on Friday night with a bunch of officemates. Not so surprisingly, I got drunk (again!).

I was too drunk to remember how and when I got the two cig burns (a.k.a battle scars) -- one on my hand and the other on my elbow. I have a big one screaming Marlboro/Winston lights on the right elbow. I'm just not sure if it was me because I ended up begging for cigs after my last 4 Capri sticks I had with me that night went *kaput*.

However, I wasn't to drunk not to notice/remember:

1. I was doing some lesbian dancing with three gorgeous women, and sexy dancing with an officemate while his girlfriend was watching;

2. One of us squeezing the butt of the guy I really fancied -- she later convinced me to introduce myself and tell him he's really cute (although, I think she did most of the talking!);

3. One of us not handling the drinks well and ended throwing up;

4. Two of us getting it on;

5. One of us getting the bad vibes;

6. And the winner memory: A creepy officemate started rubbing my right leg. I mean, if he was a hottie I probably wouldn't mind. The thing is, he wasn't it! And there was something really malicious in his touch. It turns out, I'm not the only victim. All the girls, except the girl with the boyfriend, were harassed by him.

I'm not promising again I won't go back to Sidebar or that I'm going to stop drink. But one thing is for sure, I ain't going back there with pervert creepy guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home