sexual appeal of a bisexual and an obsessive compulsive
My friend Cookie specifically asked me to talk the "What's your sexual appeal?" and "Which personality disorder do you have?
Guess what? I have the sex appeal of a TOMBOY. Talk about crossing borders and coming back. I didn't think I had it in me.
What's your sexual appeal?
brought to you by Quizilla
Guess what again? I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder. I'm no neat freak! Bwahahaha =P I still don't think I have that in me.
Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla
Imagine, an obsessive-compulsive bisexual!
Guess what? I have the sex appeal of a TOMBOY. Talk about crossing borders and coming back. I didn't think I had it in me.
What's your sexual appeal?
brought to you by Quizilla
Guess what again? I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder. I'm no neat freak! Bwahahaha =P I still don't think I have that in me.
Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla
Imagine, an obsessive-compulsive bisexual!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home