Friday, June 11, 2004

the weather is killing me

The whole changing of weather is killing me. I really am ok whether it's sunny or rainy (perfect bed weather), or even if it's stormy. It's just the changing process that kills me.

Yesterday, I stayed at home (admittedly after getting drunk the night before, I didn't get to wake up early). I woke up late with my head and sinus killing me, while my eyes felt feverish. No, it's not hangover. It was the weather. The day before last was pretty sunny and then when I woke up yesterday it was raining.

I have this allergy to changes in the weather a.k.a. weather asthma.

Arghhhhh!

I wish I got sick today instead of yesterday. Then I'd be in the comfort of my own bed, watching NBA, and munching chips. Instead I'm in the office, stupidly refreshing my screen to have a play-by-play of game 3, extremely hungry except for a cold coffee, and wanting to go down stairs to have a fag but too damn lazy to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home