bummer
I am a passionate person.
Almost everything I do, I do it with a degree of passion. As I believe, anything worth doing is giving it all your best. But lately, I've been missing the passion in my life -- the drive to do what needs to be done and make the most out of any situation. It feels weird but I feel like I'm wasting myself away for some unknown reason.
For the past few weeks, I've been getting sick for no reason. The doctor thinks it's a virus, I think it's psychosomatic. I haven't been going to the gym as frequently as I used to. I'm too lethargic for my own good right now. For the past few days, I literally have to drag myself from bed to go to work. When I'm at work, I'm not working -- too much politics in the office that I lose whatever little motivation I have left.
I dunno. Sometimes I wonder if I'm getting numb or something.
Today, I didn't go to work cause I've been feeling sick since yesterday. My eyes were feverish, on and off colds, my body's aching. I ended up watching a couple of DVDs, namely: LXG, Love Actually, and 50 First Dates. After the movies ended, I still feel dull. Not my usual self. Normally, after watching a flick, I feel hyped cause I get to think about something. Now, I feel like I'm just a big fat couch potato.
This is so not like me. I know there is something wrong with me but I can't pinpoint it out.
Maybe I'm dying or something.
Almost everything I do, I do it with a degree of passion. As I believe, anything worth doing is giving it all your best. But lately, I've been missing the passion in my life -- the drive to do what needs to be done and make the most out of any situation. It feels weird but I feel like I'm wasting myself away for some unknown reason.
For the past few weeks, I've been getting sick for no reason. The doctor thinks it's a virus, I think it's psychosomatic. I haven't been going to the gym as frequently as I used to. I'm too lethargic for my own good right now. For the past few days, I literally have to drag myself from bed to go to work. When I'm at work, I'm not working -- too much politics in the office that I lose whatever little motivation I have left.
I dunno. Sometimes I wonder if I'm getting numb or something.
Today, I didn't go to work cause I've been feeling sick since yesterday. My eyes were feverish, on and off colds, my body's aching. I ended up watching a couple of DVDs, namely: LXG, Love Actually, and 50 First Dates. After the movies ended, I still feel dull. Not my usual self. Normally, after watching a flick, I feel hyped cause I get to think about something. Now, I feel like I'm just a big fat couch potato.
This is so not like me. I know there is something wrong with me but I can't pinpoint it out.
Maybe I'm dying or something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home