quizzes never cease to amuse me
I found myself another quiz. Let's put it this way, I'm feeling sick and low, my eyes are a bit feverish and I'm cold. I don't think I can work anymore but I can't leave the office until an hour from now. So when I happened on Marlon's blog, I knew I had to take this test.
Let me tell you what kind of kiss I am... :)

You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.
What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
So tell me, what kind of KISS are you??? I really want to know.
Let me tell you what kind of kiss I am... :)

You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.
What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
So tell me, what kind of KISS are you??? I really want to know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home