Sunday, June 20, 2004

day of death and obituary

I ain't dying after all.

I took a death clock test and found out I am not going to die until Tuesday, February 28, 2051.

Not really what I had in mind cause by then I'll be 73! I was thinking I was going to die pretty young. Maybe in a car accident or something.

Since I'm feeling a bit morbid, I checked out Mr. Sarcastic's suggestion of Random Obituary Generator of Doom.

We regret to announce the disturbing demise of Cecil, who on the 7th of June of this year was savagely cannibalized by an angry cow. This unfortunate incident occurred in a small, unmarked sedan somewhere on Interstate 52. The deceased was reported to have shouted "Did you hear something?" just before expiring. Cecil is survived by some thankless family members, who are even now looting the personal effects of the departed. Funeral services will be held the 7th of next month.

Hmmm, I am close. It isn't a car accident, but it's still in a car. Hahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home