more on lesbianism
Last night I was in Sidebar with three girlfriends and one guy friend. After not going there for a while and not drinking for some time now, I started early and after 1.5 bottles of San Mig Light, I was tipsy. If you've been reading my blog, you'd know I have a very low alcohol tolerance level. So when I hit my 3rd bottle, I was officially drunk.
The five of us spent the night talking and drinking. It was pretty much a girl's night out since our guy companion wasn't doing much talking. It was only when we talked about the slogan I read in Neva's blog that he perked up a bit. It said:
Of course, opinions were thrown left and right with this comment, some more liberating than others. Two things I can say about this: (1) I never liked kittens that much and (2) Thank God, they are a proliferating breed and not going extinct.
What perked up our guy companion more was when two of my friends were pretty much talking lesbian. Of course, they are not really lesbians, but judging by the amount of alcohol everyone was drinking, if you didn't know the people involved you're likely to think otherwise.
It was a bad thing he wanted to go home early. Actually he wanted to stay cause he didn't feel comfy leaving four beautiful women without a male guard. But after a while, we made him go and told him we can pretty much take care of ourselves.
Pity. He missed the lesbian dancing the three of us did. House, trance, and dance were playing in the background. We tried convincing the fourth member to join us, but to no avail. She did get to be introduced to the different guys passing us by.
One of us, who I will name as Ramibabe, did a trick of sitting in the bar, deliberately blocking the way, and stopping every guy headed to the john and introducing him to one of us. I have be honest and tell you some of the guys were really cute. Good thing none of them took us seriously, else I wouldn't have the guts to go back to Sidebar.
I think the guy in white made a mistake of picking up the girl in blue, who was trying too hard to dance sexily. But then again, he may not have. He wouldn't have scored with anyone of us and his ego would have been battered to death. We were loving the fact that it was one hell of a girl's night out.
Last night was an ordinary night with an unexpected turn of events that made it a blast!
The five of us spent the night talking and drinking. It was pretty much a girl's night out since our guy companion wasn't doing much talking. It was only when we talked about the slogan I read in Neva's blog that he perked up a bit. It said:
Everytime you masturbate, God kills a kitten. Please think about the kittens.
Of course, opinions were thrown left and right with this comment, some more liberating than others. Two things I can say about this: (1) I never liked kittens that much and (2) Thank God, they are a proliferating breed and not going extinct.
What perked up our guy companion more was when two of my friends were pretty much talking lesbian. Of course, they are not really lesbians, but judging by the amount of alcohol everyone was drinking, if you didn't know the people involved you're likely to think otherwise.
It was a bad thing he wanted to go home early. Actually he wanted to stay cause he didn't feel comfy leaving four beautiful women without a male guard. But after a while, we made him go and told him we can pretty much take care of ourselves.
Pity. He missed the lesbian dancing the three of us did. House, trance, and dance were playing in the background. We tried convincing the fourth member to join us, but to no avail. She did get to be introduced to the different guys passing us by.
One of us, who I will name as Ramibabe, did a trick of sitting in the bar, deliberately blocking the way, and stopping every guy headed to the john and introducing him to one of us. I have be honest and tell you some of the guys were really cute. Good thing none of them took us seriously, else I wouldn't have the guts to go back to Sidebar.
I think the guy in white made a mistake of picking up the girl in blue, who was trying too hard to dance sexily. But then again, he may not have. He wouldn't have scored with anyone of us and his ego would have been battered to death. We were loving the fact that it was one hell of a girl's night out.
Last night was an ordinary night with an unexpected turn of events that made it a blast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home