music heaven
I am officially in music heaven -- house music heaven to be exact.
Last night, Paulo gave me the cd I've been wanting for the last two weeks. It basically contains Happy (Square Head), Sunrise (Simply Red), Dove (Moony), Just The Way You Are (Milky), Satisfaction (Benny Benassi), Love On The Run (Chicane), and Make Luv (Room5 - from the AXE Commercial). If you have the appropriate plug-in, you'll be hearing Dove in the background.
In two words, Sidebar music. 10pm daily. DJ Mike plays these from 10 to midnight together with some trance tracks. In the nights that I spend at Sidebar, whenever these are playing I dance. Now that I have the cd, I won't feel too bad on not going to Sidebar. I just need the cd, surround speakers in my room, dim or no lights, maybe cracked glow sticks, and a bottle of wine (beer is a no-no while I'm dieting).
With that, I can dance asuninhibitedly freely as I want to.
* * *
Many thanks to DJ Paulo for compiling these songs for me. I owe you one.

Last night, Paulo gave me the cd I've been wanting for the last two weeks. It basically contains Happy (Square Head), Sunrise (Simply Red), Dove (Moony), Just The Way You Are (Milky), Satisfaction (Benny Benassi), Love On The Run (Chicane), and Make Luv (Room5 - from the AXE Commercial). If you have the appropriate plug-in, you'll be hearing Dove in the background.
In two words, Sidebar music. 10pm daily. DJ Mike plays these from 10 to midnight together with some trance tracks. In the nights that I spend at Sidebar, whenever these are playing I dance. Now that I have the cd, I won't feel too bad on not going to Sidebar. I just need the cd, surround speakers in my room, dim or no lights, maybe cracked glow sticks, and a bottle of wine (beer is a no-no while I'm dieting).
With that, I can dance as
Many thanks to DJ Paulo for compiling these songs for me. I owe you one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home