sicko
I'm sick. Really sick.
The last time I felt this sick was January this year, when I got rushed to The Medical City (their old building) because I had stomach pains. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I had a guess why. I was too dehydrated from the party I attended days before.
I didn't go to work for a week then.
Yesterday, I felt the same pangs again. Only this time it felt so much worse. Like someone's squeezing my guts. The pain came, stayed for a minute or so, and then gone. The spasms were within minutes of each other. I asked the office messenger to buy me medicine but it took a long while for them to arrive. I wanted to go myself because the pain was becoming unbearable.
I didn't bother going to the hospital cause I don't think they'd figure out what's wrong with me. Instead, I asked my folks to pick me up from work.
My mom said it was because I was dieting too much. That the coffee I had in the morning triggered the hyperacidity of my tummy. What's worse is I may have a case of intestinal flu since I've been going to and fro the bathroom and was feverish.
Thus, I'm here at home. Sick. If the pain won't go away by this afternoon, I'm going to the doctor.
* * *
I did lose 9lbs in the past two weeks... This was taken last Saturday at Eastwood.

It's such a waste that I have to stop going to the gym for the meantime.
The last time I felt this sick was January this year, when I got rushed to The Medical City (their old building) because I had stomach pains. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I had a guess why. I was too dehydrated from the party I attended days before.
I didn't go to work for a week then.
Yesterday, I felt the same pangs again. Only this time it felt so much worse. Like someone's squeezing my guts. The pain came, stayed for a minute or so, and then gone. The spasms were within minutes of each other. I asked the office messenger to buy me medicine but it took a long while for them to arrive. I wanted to go myself because the pain was becoming unbearable.
I didn't bother going to the hospital cause I don't think they'd figure out what's wrong with me. Instead, I asked my folks to pick me up from work.
My mom said it was because I was dieting too much. That the coffee I had in the morning triggered the hyperacidity of my tummy. What's worse is I may have a case of intestinal flu since I've been going to and fro the bathroom and was feverish.
Thus, I'm here at home. Sick. If the pain won't go away by this afternoon, I'm going to the doctor.
I did lose 9lbs in the past two weeks... This was taken last Saturday at Eastwood.

It's such a waste that I have to stop going to the gym for the meantime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home