Wednesday, August 18, 2004

new look

When a girl is moving on with her life, she normally changes something about herself. Usually, it's the hair or major shopping. In my case, I need a makeover. Not on my physical self (or even my credit card), but something that is important to me and has been a vital extension of my being for the past couple of months.

My Blog.

I thought I'd go for a little change in my blog presentation. I was thinking along the lines of enhancing it a bit. It ended up to be an overhaul.

One minute I was searching in google, the next I was swimming in a sea of blogskins. It was there that I stumbled upon blogplates and love productions.

After checking out one skin after another, I was getting frustrated because the ones I like had to be bought. I was about to lose hope. Good thing I didn't cause a little while later, I found this template. When I saw this blog skin, I knew I wanted it to replace my existing template. Thank God for Love Productions!

I like it for its simplicity. Plus the fact that it looks so white and so clean. Hmmmm... White is so appealing to me lately, especially guys in white tops.

I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how to put the codes in the appropriate places. I think I viewed my own site more than 71 times just to see if it's coming out right. Which reminds me, I apologize to the people who were checking my blog at that time. I knew it looked really screwed up and the texts were not coming out right. But check it now, and you'll see it's soooo much better [assuming of course that you come back to my site.]

I'm actually not sure if the tweaking I did is allowed or not. I didn't change any of the graphics whatsoever, but I did some customizations on my own. Gawd, I hope I won't get sued or anything.

That's it for today. The html thingies were really tiring to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home