playing ms. d.j.
Me [in general]: People are People [D'Sound]
When I'm blah: Whatever is the song of the moment
When I'm in love: Any Lucky Penny [Nikki Hassman] and Stay [Lisa Loeb]
Ater every breakup: Cool with You [Jennifer Love Hewitt] and I'll be Okay [Amanda Marshall]
My outlook on life: Rainbow [South Border] and Sakay [MYMP]
In my Bridget Jones mode: Out of Reach [Gabrielle]
When I feel like dancing: Satisfaction [Benny Benassi], Love on the Run [Chicane] and Happy [Square Head]
When I'm angry at work: A Place for My Head [Linkin Park]
Song that made me sleep when I was a baby [says dad]: My Sharona [The Knack]
My videoke song: Buttercup [The Foundations] and Dancing Queen [Abba]
Associated with friends [in general]: I'll Be [Edwin McCain]
Associated with Buzzfriend: Wherever You Will Go [The Calling]
Associated with Ramibabe: This Love [Maroon 5]
Associated with the Ex-bestfriend: Power of Two [Indigo Girls]
Associated with the guy who raped me: To be with You [Mr. Big]
Associated with the First Boyfriend: No One Else Comes Close [Joe]
Associated with the Champion: I Saw Red [Warrant] and Soul to Squeeze [Red Hot Chili Peppers]
Associated with Marcus: Hanging by a Moment [LifeHouse] and Everything You Want [Vertical Horizon]
Associated with the Eternal Crushie: Till They Take My Heart Away [Claire Marlo] and Back to You [John Mayer]
Associated with Jake: Officially Missing You [Tamia] and Another Used to Be [Joe]
Associated with Neva: Love Takes Time [Mariah Carey]
Associated with Cookie: Someday We'll Know [New Radicals]
My wedding song [for my husband]: Grow Old with You [Adam Sandler] and Someone to Watch Over Me [Sting]
My wedding song [for my dad]: Butterfly Kisses [Bob Carlisle]
My wedding dance: The Way You Look Tonight [Tony Bennet] and Moon River [Henry Mancini]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home