Tuesday, September 07, 2004

blah blah blah

I have nothing to say.

After the hectic weekend and last minute party last night, I feel... Nothing. Not happy, not satisfied, and definitely not content. (Oh no! I lost my contentment!) I've not been by myself for a long period of time. My time has passed catching up with other people, listening to stories, chilling, drinking coffee, wines, beer, baileys. I helped out in surprises over the past few days that kept me occupied, as well. The organizer in me took care of taking pictures, preparing a romantic gift, surprising a friend on her birthday, and helping resolve a family tiff. My baby, O2 XDA II, is screaming of appointments, dinners, parties, and gimiks. There are still people that I want to see that I haven't even lined up.

B U T . . .

I feel like an empty shell amidst loads of people.

I'm tired.

I'm horny.

I'm bored.

I'm lukewarm.

I feel sooooo alone.

Inspite of my family, my friends, my officemate, Mr. Bear, and my blog, I'm JUST blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home