fourth monthsary
I'm a sucker for monthsaries. Forgive me, it's the romantic in me.
In general, I love celebrating occasions, birthdays, despididas, graduations, firsts, or just plain getting together (as you would read in my next post.) I've organized a lot of get-togethers, events, surprises, and the like. It gets a bit frustrating sometimes with the last minute changes and all, but the point it I like being with people and mingling. I figured why not now when it can be done in the present when tomorrow or the future might not be there. Awful shame to waste the moment.
So here i am again, thanking everyone who has been reading my blog. Since I started counting last June 2004, I've had 2,984 site visits. Though I don't really know, who comes and goes, a big thanks and smack to all of you *mwah!* Especially to those who leave their mark on the my comment box and tagboard. (Hint! Hint! Hint! Specifically to my friends who dropby withoutsaying typing a word. I know you guys are shy, but come on! Hehehe. Kidding! I appreciate it anyhoo.)
Four months. Not such a long time, but I feel I've grown so much. I have made new friends, learned from other blogs and comments, and made a new life. In short, an improved me.
Here's to hoping there are more posts and bloggers in the months ahead.
In general, I love celebrating occasions, birthdays, despididas, graduations, firsts, or just plain getting together (as you would read in my next post.) I've organized a lot of get-togethers, events, surprises, and the like. It gets a bit frustrating sometimes with the last minute changes and all, but the point it I like being with people and mingling. I figured why not now when it can be done in the present when tomorrow or the future might not be there. Awful shame to waste the moment.
So here i am again, thanking everyone who has been reading my blog. Since I started counting last June 2004, I've had 2,984 site visits. Though I don't really know, who comes and goes, a big thanks and smack to all of you *mwah!* Especially to those who leave their mark on the my comment box and tagboard. (Hint! Hint! Hint! Specifically to my friends who dropby without
Four months. Not such a long time, but I feel I've grown so much. I have made new friends, learned from other blogs and comments, and made a new life. In short, an improved me.
Here's to hoping there are more posts and bloggers in the months ahead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home