just when i thought
Just when I thought I would never experience pain worse than the last time I had, I have.
Just when I thought I'd cry the last time, I have shed another tear.
Just when I thought my heart was broken for the last time, I realize there's another one coming.
God, it hurts.
Slowly.
Painfully.
Badly.
Why does it feel like I'm being punished? It's not like I'm a bad person.
One act.
One word.
Misinterpretation.
Miscommunication.
It ruins everything.
It just hurts so bad.
Exactly, how many times does a heart need to get broken for it to know better?
I know it's all for the best.
I know it's someone else's happiness at the price of my own.
I know I'll be better. I would learn. Be stronger.
But right now, I just need to cry.
Just when I thought I'd cry the last time, I have shed another tear.
Just when I thought my heart was broken for the last time, I realize there's another one coming.
God, it hurts.
Slowly.
Painfully.
Badly.
Why does it feel like I'm being punished? It's not like I'm a bad person.
One act.
One word.
Misinterpretation.
Miscommunication.
It ruins everything.
It just hurts so bad.
Exactly, how many times does a heart need to get broken for it to know better?
I know it's all for the best.
I know it's someone else's happiness at the price of my own.
I know I'll be better. I would learn. Be stronger.
But right now, I just need to cry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home