one week to go
One more week and I'll be a year older. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but my birthday is my most favorite holiday (even if it isn't one!)
A friend asked me over the weekend if I was excited (I sure am!) and if I already planned out what I wanted to wear for my party (Hmmmm, didn't think of that -- too occupied with the guest list and the booze!) He later asked me what I planned to give myself as a birthday present.
I thought about what I really want and think (still thinking) I deserve to have this year and the choices are (in order of preference and expense!):
LG: DVD 2.1 HC NE8421N
I really want one of these!!!
Boots: Bass Avena

I couldn't find the style that I really liked online but it pretty much looks like this. This is the Bass Rumer, an option I had considered. I prefer Bass Avena because it had a better fit on my feet. Oh, it has a cute little buckle, too!
The Spa: Javanese Royal Bath
Jennifer Weiner's Little Earthquakes: A Novel
I saw this in National Bookstore a couple of weeks ago and resisted the urge to buy it since it was still in hardbound. Both my Jennifer Weiner books, Good in Bed and In Her Shoes are in paperback. I thought I'd wait a while till I can get the paperback edition that way it's cheaper! (Goodness, she has a blog in blogspot, too!)
Jane Green's The Other Woman
I love Jane Green's works (well, most of it.) I can't wait for her new book. It's not yet available in the Philippines, considering To Have and To Hold is still in hardbound here. (By the way, it's not about a mistress, rather the mother-in-law from hell.)
Now, if only I had money to burn...
A friend asked me over the weekend if I was excited (I sure am!) and if I already planned out what I wanted to wear for my party (Hmmmm, didn't think of that -- too occupied with the guest list and the booze!) He later asked me what I planned to give myself as a birthday present.
I thought about what I really want and think (still thinking) I deserve to have this year and the choices are (in order of preference and expense!):
LG: DVD 2.1 HC NE8421N
I really want one of these!!!
Boots: Bass Avena

The Spa: Javanese Royal Bath
A traditional treatment in preparation for the wedding day of royalties from Java, Indonesia. Famous for the soothing scent of LULUR, an exfoliating clay which helps remove dead skin cells and lighten skin color. Also with this treatment is a relaxing massage after soaking in a private whirlpool filled with fresh flowers and jasmine oil. For women only.I only experienced this once because it's too expensive but I can't wait for the next time (hopefully not just before my wedding!)
90 minutes.
Jennifer Weiner's Little Earthquakes: A Novel
I saw this in National Bookstore a couple of weeks ago and resisted the urge to buy it since it was still in hardbound. Both my Jennifer Weiner books, Good in Bed and In Her Shoes are in paperback. I thought I'd wait a while till I can get the paperback edition that way it's cheaper! (Goodness, she has a blog in blogspot, too!)
Jane Green's The Other Woman
I love Jane Green's works (well, most of it.) I can't wait for her new book. It's not yet available in the Philippines, considering To Have and To Hold is still in hardbound here. (By the way, it's not about a mistress, rather the mother-in-law from hell.)
Now, if only I had money to burn...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home