monday night dates
Last week on a Monday night, an unscheduled get-together of bloggers happened in Allegro, Ortigas. Ian, Bunny, and I were chillin' there when I got a text from Ara that she'll be dropping by. Although I knew she was out with some friends, I didn't know that they were bloggers. Ara and Gary were dropped off by Rosa and they joined us for a round of drinks and chat. We then started talking about blogging and bloggers that Ian found himself lost -- him being a non-blogger. He was being convinced by four bloggers to make his own but, suffice to say, it's not really his cup of tea.
The blogger folks promised to write about that night but nobody really did. I thought it would be worth mentioning now since this post has something to do with that night.
Last night, another Monday night, Ara, Gary and I met up at Eastwood for Gary's virgin visit to the place. (He's such a sad boy, noh?) Ara and I took it upon ourselves to baptize him in his first visit to Eastwood. In turn, he will baptize Ara for her first visit to Enchanted Kingdom. We met up with Ian, as well, since he owed me the lighter I left in his car (ended up getting broken before the night was over -- Waaaahhhhh!) That night was like a repeat of the week before except for the change in venue and minus Bunny. ( I think she's in a "hot" date. :))
We ended up going to Jack's Loft and Starbucks after. Ara wasn't content on her chicken fingers and garlic mushroom from Jack's Loft, that she had to order corned beef pandesal in Starbucks. After awhile she got sleepy (after her tiring gimik at Galera)and so she decided to go home. Gary and I stayed to tour the rest of Eastwood.
I ended up bringing him to one of the best ice cream place's there, Floydds, in the cinema area. We ordered Almodine to share and sat at one of the high table and chairs in the store. Looking back, I wish I took his picture when he took his first taste. You should have seen his face, watched his lips press together, imagine the experience his taste buds were having, and heard him moan. It's the kind of thing I really wouldn't want to see in public. But it's for you to gauge how sinfully delicious the ice creamwas is.
Over the dessert was a pretty serious talk for two people who met a week ago. Being the open person that I am, I was able to sound off to this 30-something guy about my troubles with 20-something and 30-somethingboys men. Somewhere in between, I got him talking about himself. (I think he regretted that part! But being as makulit as I am, I doubt he could get away without exposing a little of himself.)
It's nice to find a new friend in the blog world, especially one who is asnaughty nice, really open-minded, doesn't look his age boyish, sweet-toothed, and a good listener that shows his real age as he is (Yes, I'm selling him! Any takers?? Yes, it's bola, too! Hahaha :)), and who kept on saying I resemble Juliette Lewis.
I still don't think I look like her. I don't see where you got the idea.
The blogger folks promised to write about that night but nobody really did. I thought it would be worth mentioning now since this post has something to do with that night.
Last night, another Monday night, Ara, Gary and I met up at Eastwood for Gary's virgin visit to the place. (He's such a sad boy, noh?) Ara and I took it upon ourselves to baptize him in his first visit to Eastwood. In turn, he will baptize Ara for her first visit to Enchanted Kingdom. We met up with Ian, as well, since he owed me the lighter I left in his car (ended up getting broken before the night was over -- Waaaahhhhh!) That night was like a repeat of the week before except for the change in venue and minus Bunny. ( I think she's in a "hot" date. :))
We ended up going to Jack's Loft and Starbucks after. Ara wasn't content on her chicken fingers and garlic mushroom from Jack's Loft, that she had to order corned beef pandesal in Starbucks. After awhile she got sleepy (after her tiring gimik at Galera)and so she decided to go home. Gary and I stayed to tour the rest of Eastwood.
I ended up bringing him to one of the best ice cream place's there, Floydds, in the cinema area. We ordered Almodine to share and sat at one of the high table and chairs in the store. Looking back, I wish I took his picture when he took his first taste. You should have seen his face, watched his lips press together, imagine the experience his taste buds were having, and heard him moan. It's the kind of thing I really wouldn't want to see in public. But it's for you to gauge how sinfully delicious the ice cream
Over the dessert was a pretty serious talk for two people who met a week ago. Being the open person that I am, I was able to sound off to this 30-something guy about my troubles with 20-something and 30-something
It's nice to find a new friend in the blog world, especially one who is as
I still don't think I look like her. I don't see where you got the idea.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home