enough is enough
This is my blog. My thoughts, my ramblings, my sentiments in their rawest form. For most part this is my journal - to remember how I felt at a certain point in my life, no matter how profound or stupid it may seem.
I opened my blog in public because I wanted to be read by my friends, those who I met and who I got to know throught the internet, and others who chance upon me. I feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion, may it be positive or negative, and that they can freely post their comments. I could have deleted or edited those I didn't like but I didn't, out of respect for the reader who took time to post their thoughts.
Forming an opinion and freely writing it down does not mean you can pass judgment, especially if you don't know me or the parties involved directly. My blog is open, yes, but it does not encapsulate me nor does reading it give you right to criticize me (and my friends).
For some people commenting in my blog, especially those who I don't know, wouldn't leave any identification other than a pseudoname, and scared shit to be identified, you don't know me so don't pass any judgments on what you deem as the "truth". It so easy to write careless comments and quick to pass judgments when you know that the other party doesn't know you and you think you can't be found.
For days, I kept quiet, allowing you to freely write your comments based on what you've read. But you overstepped your line when you responded to vigilante. He knows me better than any of you that's why he felt compelled todefend write what he wrote. You, on the other hand, don't know me and quite frankly, what you have been saying here is irresponsibly written.
Unless you come out on the open, and freely open your blog/life for criticism by me and my friends, be careful with your words. This is, after all, my blog.
I opened my blog in public because I wanted to be read by my friends, those who I met and who I got to know throught the internet, and others who chance upon me. I feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion, may it be positive or negative, and that they can freely post their comments. I could have deleted or edited those I didn't like but I didn't, out of respect for the reader who took time to post their thoughts.
Forming an opinion and freely writing it down does not mean you can pass judgment, especially if you don't know me or the parties involved directly. My blog is open, yes, but it does not encapsulate me nor does reading it give you right to criticize me (and my friends).
For some people commenting in my blog, especially those who I don't know, wouldn't leave any identification other than a pseudoname, and scared shit to be identified, you don't know me so don't pass any judgments on what you deem as the "truth". It so easy to write careless comments and quick to pass judgments when you know that the other party doesn't know you and you think you can't be found.
For days, I kept quiet, allowing you to freely write your comments based on what you've read. But you overstepped your line when you responded to vigilante. He knows me better than any of you that's why he felt compelled to
Unless you come out on the open, and freely open your blog/life for criticism by me and my friends, be careful with your words. This is, after all, my blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home