a sprinkle of good news
My baby girl is back!!!
Mandy, who just turned one last April 30, will be celebrating her first birthday party this Sunday.
She'll only be here for 12 days (she's leaving Friday next week) and I'm making the most out of it.


p.s. She's perpetually red because of the heat!
* * *
New Me
You probably heard this a thousand times, but it bears repeating because it's exactly what I do.
"When a girl is in dire need of change, she does something extra-ordinarily different about her hair."


* * *
Awardee
Check this link out!
His write-up:
I will tell you: why Cecil's Blog / WebSite is best for May 2005. She is Consistent: all her entries are excellent: with pictures to boot, this Honor is well deserved. This one: I am showcasing: was chosen at random: at her site.
Air Milikay, thanks!... Out of curiosity, may cash prize ba ito? =))
Mandy, who just turned one last April 30, will be celebrating her first birthday party this Sunday.
She'll only be here for 12 days (she's leaving Friday next week) and I'm making the most out of it.


p.s. She's perpetually red because of the heat!
New Me
You probably heard this a thousand times, but it bears repeating because it's exactly what I do.


* * *
Awardee
Check this link out!
His write-up:
Air Milikay, thanks!... Out of curiosity, may cash prize ba ito? =))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home