Wednesday, June 23, 2004

blogging rules

Are there rules in blogging? If yes, where are they listed?

My friend, a blogger himself, informed one time that you shouldn't place a comment on a previous post when there's a new post already posted. Huh?? I think it simply means you can only post on the latest entry.

Is this true??

I suppose if you're using the commenting facility of blogger, it just might be a good thing. Else, you might end up browsing through all your posts just to check if there are any new comments. (For those using blogspot's comments, is this right? I'm just assuming here.) The beautiful thing about haloscan is that you can see the recent comments on your blog in a page. No matter how old the post is.

I have a tendency to comment on earlier posts of the blogs I now read. Especially now that I'm reading a lot more than before. (Check out my daily blogs!)

One more question! Is there a rule that says you cannot edit previous posts? I have a tendency to correct grammatical error, add a picture here and there, adjust the aesthetics of my blog, among other things.

I've only been doing this for a little over a month. Hence, I consider myself a newbie. If there is such a thing called "rules in blogging", can you please send me one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home