warning: memory bank full
Have you ever had a message on your computer screen that warns you, you have low disk space or that the computer does not have enough memory to run the application you want it to run? I think there's a message, similar to that, flashing in my brains lately.
I have apornographic photographic memory, especially in my short term memory. Telephone numbers, names, plate numbers, dates, clothes, activities, and insignificant details I remember. A whole gamut of things... Well, I think I used to have pornographic photographic memory. Now, I'm not so sure.
I think my memory banks are full. After all the years of populating my brain cells, I think I'm about to experience a system crash. I'm now thinking up of ways to avoid this. However, I don't know how to free up space or if I have control on the space I'm freeing up. I wish it was as easy as adding a new harddisk space or memory to your computer.
Discovery channel says that the brain cells produce and develop on the first two years of a person's life. Then it does not produce anymore nor does it reproduces.
My mom used to say if you bump your head once too often, you'll lose your brain cells. I bumped my head two nights in a row. (It happened in the van I was ridding on the way home.) I think a few of my brain cells died that time.
They say that coffee kills your brain cells. I love coffee. By that, I don't mean the instant kind. I love it brewed! Coffee of the day or on special occasions Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocca, no whipped cream, non-fat milk.
Smoking, beer, and partying kills your brain cells, as well. I think I partied thrice too often! I've only been really smoking for a couple of months. (By really smoking, I mean I can't quit as easily as I thought I could.)
Thank goodness my understanding of things has not slowed down, but I fear I am suffering memory loss. I can't remember names of people introduced to me a couple of minutes earlier. I forget the things that I said before or dates like when I lasthad sex did that and this. (I think this is payback for all the times that I remembered way too much.)
Most of all, I'm scared of getting old. I'm scared of being old, wizen (got this from homeless comic), and alone, with no one to remind me of the things I should have remembered.
If this is going to be the case, I pray that blogspot will be here forever and none of my posts would be deleted due to system crash or failure.
I have a
I think my memory banks are full. After all the years of populating my brain cells, I think I'm about to experience a system crash. I'm now thinking up of ways to avoid this. However, I don't know how to free up space or if I have control on the space I'm freeing up. I wish it was as easy as adding a new harddisk space or memory to your computer.
Discovery channel says that the brain cells produce and develop on the first two years of a person's life. Then it does not produce anymore nor does it reproduces.
My mom used to say if you bump your head once too often, you'll lose your brain cells. I bumped my head two nights in a row. (It happened in the van I was ridding on the way home.) I think a few of my brain cells died that time.
They say that coffee kills your brain cells. I love coffee. By that, I don't mean the instant kind. I love it brewed! Coffee of the day or on special occasions Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocca, no whipped cream, non-fat milk.
Smoking, beer, and partying kills your brain cells, as well. I think I partied thrice too often! I've only been really smoking for a couple of months. (By really smoking, I mean I can't quit as easily as I thought I could.)
Thank goodness my understanding of things has not slowed down, but I fear I am suffering memory loss. I can't remember names of people introduced to me a couple of minutes earlier. I forget the things that I said before or dates like when I last
Most of all, I'm scared of getting old. I'm scared of being old, wizen (got this from homeless comic), and alone, with no one to remind me of the things I should have remembered.
If this is going to be the case, I pray that blogspot will be here forever and none of my posts would be deleted due to system crash or failure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home