on the political side of things
My friend, Geo, wondered how come I don't write my thoughts on what's happening in Philippine politics arena. Quite frankly, I'm not much into politics as I know I should be. It's quite frustrating that sometimes instead of saying something bad against my countrymen, I'd rather keep my mouth shut on things. Only, instead of getting things done, I hear bickering here and there both on the radio and television.
When I am too annoyed do I really speak up, like in the case of my first political post ages ago. I don't say much now cause I prefer an economist with political history to a movie star without one anytime.
Anyhow, my congratulations to the winners. I hope you do a better job this term.
When I am too annoyed do I really speak up, like in the case of my first political post ages ago. I don't say much now cause I prefer an economist with political history to a movie star without one anytime.
Anyhow, my congratulations to the winners. I hope you do a better job this term.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home