quiz: what kind of thinker are you?
My officemate Lala sent me an email regarding a da vinci quiz cause she knew I was hyped with the Da Vinci Code. I took it and in a matter of minutes I found out I was a Linguistic Thinker and Interpersonal Thinker.
According to the the different thinking styles, Linguistic Thinkers tend to think in words and like to use language to express complex ideas. They are sensitive to sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings. While Interpersonal Thinkers like to think about other people, and try to understand them. They recognize differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives. They also make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues.
Quite apt, I have to say. I've always been sensitive for my own good. Verabally expressing myself (in other words, talking too much!) and listening to the things people say, what they are saying and what they really mean; the need to have an open communication with the people I encounter (I get turned off with someone I can't talk to); and accepting people as they are and adjusting to them in order to have a harmonious relationship.
Try it... You might just realize something about what kind of thinker you are! (Assuming you think at all! :D just kidding!)
According to the the different thinking styles, Linguistic Thinkers tend to think in words and like to use language to express complex ideas. They are sensitive to sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings. While Interpersonal Thinkers like to think about other people, and try to understand them. They recognize differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives. They also make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues.
Quite apt, I have to say. I've always been sensitive for my own good. Verabally expressing myself (in other words, talking too much!) and listening to the things people say, what they are saying and what they really mean; the need to have an open communication with the people I encounter (I get turned off with someone I can't talk to); and accepting people as they are and adjusting to them in order to have a harmonious relationship.
Try it... You might just realize something about what kind of thinker you are! (Assuming you think at all! :D just kidding!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home