sunset pics
I have always been fond of sunsets. The first sunset picture I've ever taken was in Newcastle, UK. However, the sun wasn't in the picture. It was more of the colors of the sky playing with each other, mixing hues of blue, white, and red that turns into bluish pink and purplish blue.
In the case of Candelaria, Zambales, the sun was perfect. A big yellow redish fiery ball setting on top of the bluest sea I've ever seen. Words cannot describe what I saw so I present what I was able to capture in those moments.





I have also uploaded other scenic pictures I took of Candelaria, Zambales. Just click here if you want to check it out.
In the case of Candelaria, Zambales, the sun was perfect. A big yellow redish fiery ball setting on top of the bluest sea I've ever seen. Words cannot describe what I saw so I present what I was able to capture in those moments.





I have also uploaded other scenic pictures I took of Candelaria, Zambales. Just click here if you want to check it out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home