street dancing 104
Last Tuesday was the most enjoyable street dancing class I had. Partly because the usual Tuesday hotties guys, that usually makes me feel conscious, were not there. Partly because the new instructor, a cutie like the last one, was very keen on making the newbies follow the steps.
The reason why this blog entry is delayed is cause I didn't know the title of what we were dancing to. My street dancing classmates joked it was called "Ring-a-ling" but they were right when they said that the title is "Answer the Phone". But they were mistaken when they thought it was by a Japanese group. I was surprised to find it was from Korea, or what they now call as K-pop music. Not only has street dancing teaching me the moves, it's opening my mind to the different kinds of music today.
Thank God for Kazaa, I was able to find the music. The artist is Shin Minn and she does damn good dance music. Looking at her picture, she's one hot babe. Good thing I'm not into women, else I'd probably be lusting after her like the guys would. Imagining her dancing sexily with her music, teasing me with her hips, raising her skirt slowly, lips pouting a bit, finger tracing her neck down to her breast... Enough of that! I am bordering lesbianism!
Getting back to dancing, we did a lot of turning around, jumping, and sexy hips swaying. I'm not saying I'm good at all but it felt like I was born for it. Maybe it's because I'm comfy with my dance group after four weeks, camaraderie is in the air. Maybe it's the instructor taking time to notice the not-so=good dancers and helping them catch up with the steps.
Or maybe I'm just plain enjoying myself.
The reason why this blog entry is delayed is cause I didn't know the title of what we were dancing to. My street dancing classmates joked it was called "Ring-a-ling" but they were right when they said that the title is "Answer the Phone". But they were mistaken when they thought it was by a Japanese group. I was surprised to find it was from Korea, or what they now call as K-pop music. Not only has street dancing teaching me the moves, it's opening my mind to the different kinds of music today.
Thank God for Kazaa, I was able to find the music. The artist is Shin Minn and she does damn good dance music. Looking at her picture, she's one hot babe. Good thing I'm not into women, else I'd probably be lusting after her like the guys would. Imagining her dancing sexily with her music, teasing me with her hips, raising her skirt slowly, lips pouting a bit, finger tracing her neck down to her breast... Enough of that! I am bordering lesbianism!
Getting back to dancing, we did a lot of turning around, jumping, and sexy hips swaying. I'm not saying I'm good at all but it felt like I was born for it. Maybe it's because I'm comfy with my dance group after four weeks, camaraderie is in the air. Maybe it's the instructor taking time to notice the not-so=good dancers and helping them catch up with the steps.
Or maybe I'm just plain enjoying myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home