buttercup
I met Wes last Saturday at Eastwood for dinner and movie, The Stepford Wives (a pretty good laughing flick, I might add). We haven't seen each other since Fete and the first thing he uttered was, "Cecil, you're so... so... so preppy!"
I was then wearing a pink shirt and capri pants, accessorized by white watch, bag and slippers. Oh yeah, I was wearing a headband then. A pink headband. With pink flowers.
* * *
After receiving disturbing news last night, I gussied myself up for work today. Knowing that I don't have an important meeting today, I opted pink.
Normally, I went to work wearing traditional black, brown, blue and white. Occasionally, partnered with a short skirt (long slit) or my kick-ass boots. But it was still pretty traditional.
I've never been a pink person.
Today, I felt like Elle (Legally Blonde) walking around Harvard on her first day of school. I went to work with myshocking pink 3/4 blouse, pink watch, and, yes, my pink headband. I thought it was funny how my officemates reacted.
Jomari, an officemate, was walking pass my area. Then stopped. Walked back. Finally started singing, "Why do you build me up, buttercup..."
I think it's nice to shock people in the office once in awhile.
* * *
This is pretty much what I look like today. Taken in the restroom so that nobody would see me! Hehehe :)

I was then wearing a pink shirt and capri pants, accessorized by white watch, bag and slippers. Oh yeah, I was wearing a headband then. A pink headband. With pink flowers.
After receiving disturbing news last night, I gussied myself up for work today. Knowing that I don't have an important meeting today, I opted pink.
Normally, I went to work wearing traditional black, brown, blue and white. Occasionally, partnered with a short skirt (long slit) or my kick-ass boots. But it was still pretty traditional.
I've never been a pink person.
Today, I felt like Elle (Legally Blonde) walking around Harvard on her first day of school. I went to work with my
Jomari, an officemate, was walking pass my area. Then stopped. Walked back. Finally started singing, "Why do you build me up, buttercup..."
I think it's nice to shock people in the office once in awhile.
This is pretty much what I look like today. Taken in the restroom so that nobody would see me! Hehehe :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home