a little tlc
Whether I like it or not, I'm still sick. What's worse is that I hate being sick. The first day, it was just dandy to take a day off work. I got to sleep late and watched tv. By the second day, with the storm brewing, it was still fine cause I got to curl up with a book in bed. By the time I finished the book, I was going out of my mind with lack of things to do.
This morning, my third day, the tummy was a bit better but I developed really bad cough and colds. I think it must have been because I left my window ajar during the heavy rain or something. My throat hurts, my nose hurts, my eyes hurt, my skin hurts, even my hair strands hurt.
I knew I badly needed TLC (tender loving care). With my family not being the showy type and with no boyfriend present, I knew I had to pay to get a little TLC. Yes, my friends, pay.
I called up the place and set an appointment for a threesome. Bundled in my folks car, the parents dropped me off 10minutes away from our house. I climbed up the stairs slowly, taking my time, catching my breath until I arrived at the reception area, where I was greeted with familiarity. (Yes, familiarity, as I have been a loyal customer since December 2001 and yes, I do have a 10% discount card.)
I was led to a small room where I was asked to strip. Yes, sweetie, even the bare essentials. I was asked to lie down while my good woman, Lilia, prepared to administer her kind of TLC. I have to say, I'm a masochist when it comes to this. Despite my flesh hurting, I waited for the hot sticky substance to be rubbed on my legs. I feel her rasping my legs with a spatula until the hot sticky substance cools. She placed a thin cloth on top of legs and smoothed its edges. After which, she obnoxiously peeled it off.
"Ouch!"
Gawd, I hate waxing but it's something I have to endure once a month. (I have everything done, the legs and the other unmentionables, hence the reason for stripping.) Its like succumbing to Lilia's mercy everytime because I think Lilia punishes me a little for each time I opt for the razor than her wax.
In the midst of the screaming and the pain, she puts my mind at ease by asking me about my lovelife. In turn, I get to hear news of her own and chismis of her more popular clients, like who asked for what shape in the bikini area.
Once the treatment in the room was done, I headed out to the salon area to have a bit of a massage and pedicure. Warry gave my hair a hot oil treatment, which later on my mom asked if I had my hair rebonded. I gota very painful an upper body massage that felt like pins on soothed my tired muscles (probably from lying too much on bed) and got my toes cleaned.
During that time, I was served coffee, water, and had my lunch delivered at the salon. I was so pampered and every whim of mine was catered to. They even gave me a special parafin treatment to "remove the coldness (pasma) of my hands". I was basking under their attention and after two and a half hours, I was glowing.
* * *
I'm not really into Sadism-Masochism (S&M) kind of setup nor the Dominatrix-Submissive (DS) relationship. But I don't mind subjecting myself to the once a month pain.
I did learn that the submissive is always the one in control.
At least I picked that up from watching CSI when Grissom said "No, in here, the submissive has the power. All he has to do is say the safety word and everything stops." and "All that time at Lady Heather's and you never learned that the submissive is the one in control?"
This morning, my third day, the tummy was a bit better but I developed really bad cough and colds. I think it must have been because I left my window ajar during the heavy rain or something. My throat hurts, my nose hurts, my eyes hurt, my skin hurts, even my hair strands hurt.
I knew I badly needed TLC (tender loving care). With my family not being the showy type and with no boyfriend present, I knew I had to pay to get a little TLC. Yes, my friends, pay.
I called up the place and set an appointment for a threesome. Bundled in my folks car, the parents dropped me off 10minutes away from our house. I climbed up the stairs slowly, taking my time, catching my breath until I arrived at the reception area, where I was greeted with familiarity. (Yes, familiarity, as I have been a loyal customer since December 2001 and yes, I do have a 10% discount card.)
I was led to a small room where I was asked to strip. Yes, sweetie, even the bare essentials. I was asked to lie down while my good woman, Lilia, prepared to administer her kind of TLC. I have to say, I'm a masochist when it comes to this. Despite my flesh hurting, I waited for the hot sticky substance to be rubbed on my legs. I feel her rasping my legs with a spatula until the hot sticky substance cools. She placed a thin cloth on top of legs and smoothed its edges. After which, she obnoxiously peeled it off.
"Ouch!"
Gawd, I hate waxing but it's something I have to endure once a month. (I have everything done, the legs and the other unmentionables, hence the reason for stripping.) Its like succumbing to Lilia's mercy everytime because I think Lilia punishes me a little for each time I opt for the razor than her wax.
In the midst of the screaming and the pain, she puts my mind at ease by asking me about my lovelife. In turn, I get to hear news of her own and chismis of her more popular clients, like who asked for what shape in the bikini area.
Once the treatment in the room was done, I headed out to the salon area to have a bit of a massage and pedicure. Warry gave my hair a hot oil treatment, which later on my mom asked if I had my hair rebonded. I got
During that time, I was served coffee, water, and had my lunch delivered at the salon. I was so pampered and every whim of mine was catered to. They even gave me a special parafin treatment to "remove the coldness (pasma) of my hands". I was basking under their attention and after two and a half hours, I was glowing.
I'm not really into Sadism-Masochism (S&M) kind of setup nor the Dominatrix-Submissive (DS) relationship. But I don't mind subjecting myself to the once a month pain.
I did learn that the submissive is always the one in control.
At least I picked that up from watching CSI when Grissom said "No, in here, the submissive has the power. All he has to do is say the safety word and everything stops." and "All that time at Lady Heather's and you never learned that the submissive is the one in control?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home