red days
After a series of texts with Ramibabe we ended at:
ME: i appreciate what you texted but next time i wish you won't bite my head off.
HER: no prob. first day chong sorry. tangna! warn eveyrybody dont text me today. i'm a monster.
ME: lalagay ko sa blog ko. bwahahaha :) (i'll put it in my blog)
* * *
First days. If you're a woman, you most probably hate first days. If you're a man with a woman, you'd most likely hate them, too.
Having experienced red days for the past 15 years, I still cannot comprehend what happens to my body. If I were mechanical I would liken it to being short-circuted for a couple of days, worse on the first day. All logic and comprehension are thrown out of the window and hay-wired emotions are all over the place.
I can't explain why I feel so weepy or get easily irritated. I just do. I just am.
Seeing other women go through it, the only thing I can do is empathize. For a period of time I was on the pill, it actually got better. My hormones were pretty much in control, except for an occasional trip here and there, but it feels like I'm usually the way I am. Now that I've stopped, the pain and the emotional trippings are more frequent.
I pity my brother because he had become my emotional punching bag in the last 15 years. I pity my boyfriend because I know it's his turn next. I pity my future husband, he would have to live it with it for the rest of his life.
(Post dedicated to Ramibabe. Hang in there, girl. Every woman in the world goes through what you're going through.)
ME: i appreciate what you texted but next time i wish you won't bite my head off.
HER: no prob. first day chong sorry. tangna! warn eveyrybody dont text me today. i'm a monster.
ME: lalagay ko sa blog ko. bwahahaha :) (i'll put it in my blog)
First days. If you're a woman, you most probably hate first days. If you're a man with a woman, you'd most likely hate them, too.
Having experienced red days for the past 15 years, I still cannot comprehend what happens to my body. If I were mechanical I would liken it to being short-circuted for a couple of days, worse on the first day. All logic and comprehension are thrown out of the window and hay-wired emotions are all over the place.
I can't explain why I feel so weepy or get easily irritated. I just do. I just am.
Seeing other women go through it, the only thing I can do is empathize. For a period of time I was on the pill, it actually got better. My hormones were pretty much in control, except for an occasional trip here and there, but it feels like I'm usually the way I am. Now that I've stopped, the pain and the emotional trippings are more frequent.
I pity my brother because he had become my emotional punching bag in the last 15 years. I pity my boyfriend because I know it's his turn next. I pity my future husband, he would have to live it with it for the rest of his life.
(Post dedicated to Ramibabe. Hang in there, girl. Every woman in the world goes through what you're going through.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home