my turn at the surveys 2
Note: I removed the questions similar to the previous post...
MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST IS...
- i don't eat breakfast really... but i'd go for starbuck's honey glazed donut and white chocolate mocca, no whipped cream, non-fat milk
THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST NUMBER OF TIMES?
- my bestfriend's wedding... my favorite movie
I SPEND MY LEISURE TIME BY...
- reading a book or watching cable
IF I COULD HAVE ANY CAR IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- volkwagen beetle and a land cruiser
FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
- laundry... though it normally rains when i do mine! my familyknows can predict when it's gonna rain.
WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMED OF BECOMING...
- a teacher
FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
- kisses!!! with almonds
WHEN I DIE, I'D RATHER BE CREMATED OR BURIED?
- buried
IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D TAKE...
-- education or journalism
THINGS I CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT...
- wallet, keys and phone
FIRST THING I BOUGHT WITH MY FIRST SALARY...
- vcd player
I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS...
- "the best they've ever had" bwahahaha :))
IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE, WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE BOOK?
- not really. i have a tendency to compare.
SPECIALTY IN COOKING?
- i make the meanest, crispiest luncheon meat
CELEBRITY CRUSH?
- vin diesel
FAVORITE HANG-OUT?
- Starbucks (Podium and Emerald), Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (Eastwood), and Jack's Loft (Eastwood)
BEST PLACE TO SHOP?
- Hongkong
DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS?
- yes... when i used to have the chance
BEST GIFT YOU'VE GIVEN?
- a scrapbook to the ex
WEIRDEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
- a cordless phone from the ex... i have to admit, it was thoughtful of him but it was just too weird for me.
GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS OF THIS MOMENT?
- presence
WHAT TIME IS IT?
- 20:29
WHAT KEY DO U ALWAYS PRESS IN THE KEYBOARD?
- ctrl Y (Redo) and ctrl Z (Undo)
YAHOO OR HOTMAIL:
- yahoo
LEFT OR RIGHT:
- right
BLACK OR WHITE:
- white
BLACK OR BLUE PEN:
- blue
SANDALS OR SHOES:
- sandals
COLGATE OR CREST::
- crest
FLOSS OR TOOTHPICK:
- neither
CHOPSTICKS OR SPOON AND FORK:
- chopsticks if chinese or japanese, otherwise kamayan na!
EINSTEIN or SHAKESPEARE:
- einstein
JOLLIBEE OR MCDO's:
- mcdo for breakfast, jollibee for lunch
COKE OR PEPSI:
-- coke forever
SAN MIG LIGHT, AMSTEL OR MOLSON:
- san mig light
MARLBORO or DU MAURIER :
- du maurier?? wtf?!? capri!!!
LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO:
- secret!!!
LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU:
- maslalong secret!!!
LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH:
- isa pang secret!!!
LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY:
- masmalaking secret!!!
LAST TIME YOU CRIED:
- ayaw ko na... corny na.
MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST IS...
- i don't eat breakfast really... but i'd go for starbuck's honey glazed donut and white chocolate mocca, no whipped cream, non-fat milk
THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST NUMBER OF TIMES?
- my bestfriend's wedding... my favorite movie
I SPEND MY LEISURE TIME BY...
- reading a book or watching cable
IF I COULD HAVE ANY CAR IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- volkwagen beetle and a land cruiser
FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
- laundry... though it normally rains when i do mine! my family
WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMED OF BECOMING...
- a teacher
FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
- kisses!!! with almonds
WHEN I DIE, I'D RATHER BE CREMATED OR BURIED?
- buried
IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D TAKE...
-- education or journalism
THINGS I CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT...
- wallet, keys and phone
FIRST THING I BOUGHT WITH MY FIRST SALARY...
- vcd player
I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS...
- "the best they've ever had" bwahahaha :))
IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE, WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE BOOK?
- not really. i have a tendency to compare.
SPECIALTY IN COOKING?
- i make the meanest, crispiest luncheon meat
CELEBRITY CRUSH?
- vin diesel
FAVORITE HANG-OUT?
- Starbucks (Podium and Emerald), Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (Eastwood), and Jack's Loft (Eastwood)
BEST PLACE TO SHOP?
- Hongkong
DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS?
- yes... when i used to have the chance
BEST GIFT YOU'VE GIVEN?
- a scrapbook to the ex
WEIRDEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
- a cordless phone from the ex... i have to admit, it was thoughtful of him but it was just too weird for me.
GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS OF THIS MOMENT?
- presence
WHAT TIME IS IT?
- 20:29
WHAT KEY DO U ALWAYS PRESS IN THE KEYBOARD?
- ctrl Y (Redo) and ctrl Z (Undo)
YAHOO OR HOTMAIL:
- yahoo
LEFT OR RIGHT:
- right
BLACK OR WHITE:
- white
BLACK OR BLUE PEN:
- blue
SANDALS OR SHOES:
- sandals
COLGATE OR CREST::
- crest
FLOSS OR TOOTHPICK:
- neither
CHOPSTICKS OR SPOON AND FORK:
- chopsticks if chinese or japanese, otherwise kamayan na!
EINSTEIN or SHAKESPEARE:
- einstein
JOLLIBEE OR MCDO's:
- mcdo for breakfast, jollibee for lunch
COKE OR PEPSI:
-- coke forever
SAN MIG LIGHT, AMSTEL OR MOLSON:
- san mig light
MARLBORO or DU MAURIER :
- du maurier?? wtf?!? capri!!!
LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO:
- secret!!!
LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU:
- maslalong secret!!!
LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH:
- isa pang secret!!!
LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY:
- masmalaking secret!!!
LAST TIME YOU CRIED:
- ayaw ko na... corny na.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home