some good news
I mentioned before that we're 6 in my college barkada. G got married last May 2004 and there was 5 single women left. At that time, only one was attached, while four were... errr... available.
Last I heard, among the five, M is still in her relationship, A just got together with the guy she's been dating for four months, and another J is now engaged to the guy she's been seeing since last May. Talk about whirlwind romance. I thought Gilbey was fast in her 19 months!
That leaves S and me "singled-out".
Congrats to A for finding the man of her dreams at last, and J for taking the step to the next level.
M, kelan ka susunod?
Girls, this call for another Astoria overnight.
Last I heard, among the five, M is still in her relationship, A just got together with the guy she's been dating for four months, and another J is now engaged to the guy she's been seeing since last May. Talk about whirlwind romance. I thought Gilbey was fast in her 19 months!
That leaves S and me "singled-out".
Congrats to A for finding the man of her dreams at last, and J for taking the step to the next level.
M, kelan ka susunod?
Girls, this call for another Astoria overnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home