200th post
This is my 200th post.
My first post for 2005, as well.
. . . . . . .
I am stomped.
I didn't think I'd be blogging for almost 8 months now. With almost 7,000 visits since I started tracking.
I am actually speechless.
. . . . . . .
Another year has passed. They say time flies when you're having fun. They say it's easier to get over pains and hurts when you're not alone. Here's a recap to my 2004:
My first post for 2005, as well.
. . . . . . .
I am stomped.
I didn't think I'd be blogging for almost 8 months now. With almost 7,000 visits since I started tracking.
I am actually speechless.
. . . . . . .
Another year has passed. They say time flies when you're having fun. They say it's easier to get over pains and hurts when you're not alone. Here's a recap to my 2004:
- I grew a year older, but not an inch taller.
- Gained and lost a couple of pounds. Bottomline, lost 7lbs.
- Had a boyfriend when the year started (although it was pretty confusing at that time) and ended 2004 without one.
- I didn't lose any friends (thank God!) but I gained a whole bunch, especially through blogging.
- I rediscovered friendship with friends I haven't kept in touch with for a while.
- Dated a lot of guys, kissed a lot of frogs, but alas, no Prince Charming yet.
- However, I did experience the first foot-popping kiss of my entire life.
- I got promoted.
- I went to the LP concert and Fete de la Musique.
- I didn't go home more than 5x this year alone (meaning, I went home the day after the gimik.) Therefore, I got grounded more than 5x, as well.
- I've finally been to Malate (twice!)
- I was a bridesmaid in three weddings this year alone (dateless in all). Hmmmm, would this actually make me ineligible to be a bride? What about the previous years that I had been a bridesmaid? And what about those in the coming years?
- I tried new things year and actually got hooked on smoking. I am no longer a social smoker.
- My pug, Abbey, died.
- I actually got a henna tattoo from a mall because I was too envious of my friends who went to Boracay.
- I went wall climbing and actually have a fear of heights!
- Ateneo didn't win in the UAAP.
- I got a new phone unit and I love it.
- I almost had a brush with another married man. Thankfully, we didn't really get together.
- I drowned the most number of bottle of beers this year alone compared to my entire lifetime.
Some new year's resolution and goals for the year 2005:
- Learn how to drive. I promised myself this for years now but this time I really aim to do so.
- Lose 15 more pounds and actually not gain a single ounce back.
- Go to Boracay.
- Go to Hongkong or Singapore or Thailand for vacation.
- Go to the U.S. and Brazil to visit my brothers.
- Maybe work in the U.S.
- Finish the revision of my masteral thesis.
- Be debt-free (not even if it's just P1).
- No more senseless dating.
Somehow, the last is the hardest to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home