Thursday, January 06, 2005

grounded... again

Yesterday, I went on my first gimik with friends for the year. I had three dates in one night. Around 8pm, I met Mark and Kris at Greenbelt3 to play billiards. According to them, I owe them one for a boo-boo I said to someone else. At 9:30, I met with my buzzfriend, Kten, who I haven't seen in months! Around midnight, P (yes, I'm kinda sorta seeing him again) picked me at 6750 just to bring me home (kinda sweet of him, considering he'd be travelling Manila-Makati-Marikina-Manila.) Except that we didn't go home immediately.

When we realized it was already 2am, we decided to call it a night and he brought me home. Unfortunately for me, our gate was locked. I had to ask him to go and leave me because I didn't want my dad to see him. Then I called my dad. On the phone, my dad said I should sleep outside the gate. But I know that he wouldn't really do it and within seconds the house was alighted and the doors were opened.

Suffice to say, he was really pissed off. He was berating me from the gate until I reached my room. When I thought the storm had passed, he barged in again and scolded me some more. He even forbade me to smoke anywhere in the house. He also told me that if I'm not home by 10pm, I shouldn't come home at all.

Gawd, a 10pm curfew for a 26 year old! I'm worse than a teenager!

In a week, I angered my parents twice because of my gimiks. Part of me wants to move out just so that I could do whatever I want. Only, it isn't a solution to the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home