(belated) happy birthday chris!
Last Saturday, I made an unusual trip. I went all the way to Pasay to celebrate the birthday of my good friend, Chris (a.k.a Kris on the previous posts on this blog.) It was an adventure for me because I've never been to his, albeit the one time Mark and I picked him up but we were parked at a street corner near his place. You can imagine that it's unusual to go to a party where you don't exactly know where you're going. Thanks to his mom's very good directions, I got to his place in one piece.
Some pictures from Shio's very nice samsung phone. It had light for night pictures!
me and the birthday boy
singing our hearts out but still posing for the camera phone
some more party pics
my favorite pic
You see the shirt the birthday boy's wearing? That's my gift! =)
Some pictures from Shio's very nice samsung phone. It had light for night pictures!
me and the birthday boy
singing our hearts out but still posing for the camera phone
some more party pics
my favorite pic
You see the shirt the birthday boy's wearing? That's my gift! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home