Friday, May 13, 2005

emotionally stressful weeks

The past two weeks had been emotionally stressful for me. Despite the fact I was liberated from the work-related stress I was going through, it was replaced by family, friends, financial, and job hunting-related


  • My cousin got irked at me for reasons I don't know (or aware of.) I hated the fact that my cousin had to lie to me. Ot at least I think, she lied to me.
  • A couple of friends and I fought over differences in opinion. I'm rethinking about my friendship with them -- how they actually value me as a friend. Is the emotional trouble actually worth the people you think you're friends with, but you're not a friend to them at all?
  • I miss P.
  • I'm having nose-bleed in the middle of the night because of the HEAT. Can you believe how hot it has been? It's like being in a sauna 24x7!
  • I sent out more than enough resumes in two weeks. I only got a handful of reply.
  • I went through a couple of interviews with a call center. (No, not as an agent!) Some of the interviewers I made them wait, but some of them made me wait. I have another schedule next week. This is getting tiring going back and forth.
  • I got transferred work place (a good one, considering it's a "manager's work area.") Unfortunately, I'm getting transferred again next week -- to a secretary's area. Tsk tsk tsk. I think my work-area promotion got demoted.
  • A younger cousin is getting married at the end of the month. I learned that my ex is planning to get married, too. A lot of friends are getting married this year alone. Tell me, am I the only single person that will be left on this planet?
  • I'm gaining weight, instead of losing it, for my friend's wedding in June. I'll be another suman in a gown walking down the aisle.
  • My parents are complaining about money. So am I. I mean, who actually doesn't? One of the things that I really hate fighting about is this.
  • I still miss P.

* * *

Some nice mementos...




mandy's birthday party



my ojts (a.k.a. anaks) and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home