Monday, May 16, 2005

a missed event

5 May 2004. My first blog entry.

5 May 2005. My first anniversary. I missed it.

16 May 2005. I'm making up for it.

Happy Birthday Born to Ride!

Actually, it used to be bluebearry.blogspot.com but I had issues that caused me to change blog names.

I dunno what to write. Honestly, I'm stumped.

Stumped that I could forget such an event.

Stumped that I had been blogging for the past year.

Stumped that a lot has happened to me and the past entries are evidences that they actually happened. Although the comments of those people I have "met" through blogging have disappeared in the entries of the previous months, they are etched in my heart... just don't ask me to recite them.

Stumped that I've grown another year older and much wiser (but still depressed for a totally different reason!)

Stumped that I'm actually still here... albeit missing a couple of days of blogging. I'm actually still writing nonsense and updating my blog. I didn't think I'd last...

Last Saturday, a gimik with college friends made me realize I had a problem with constancy. I may not have a problem with committing to someone/something for as long as it will only last for a given period of time. Change is inevitable, else I will feel restless and uneasy, until such time I figure a way out.

I know of a person (or two or three or more) who has a fear of commitment (a.k.a. gamophobia) but I never knew that there was a fear of constancy. Btw, does a phobia name exists for such?

This made me wonder.

Which is better?

Fear of Commitment
or
Fear of Constancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home