anywhere but here
My good friend Fuch is in Boracay right now.
Ramibabe is going there next week.
My officemates have been going there since last month.
And I have never been to Boracay.
In fact, I have not been anywhere the whole summer. No out of town gimik, swimming, tan, or pictures to show off. No evidence at all that summer has happened to me. (I do have a tattoo of a scorpion inside a sun on my right shoulder blade. I had it made last Saturday. People ask me where I've been -- I say, to the mall. How pathetic can I get???)
Right now, I just wish I was somewhere else, floating on water, basking in the sun, with my eyes closed, and not thinking about work.
Ramibabe is going there next week.
My officemates have been going there since last month.
And I have never been to Boracay.
In fact, I have not been anywhere the whole summer. No out of town gimik, swimming, tan, or pictures to show off. No evidence at all that summer has happened to me. (I do have a tattoo of a scorpion inside a sun on my right shoulder blade. I had it made last Saturday. People ask me where I've been -- I say, to the mall. How pathetic can I get???)
Right now, I just wish I was somewhere else, floating on water, basking in the sun, with my eyes closed, and not thinking about work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home