Friday, May 28, 2004

disappointing thursday

wall climbing... not!

I was going wall climbing last night. I got geared up and bought enough water and alcohol to drown myself in. Only to find out that the place was closed due to a company outing.

I wanted to drown KayeQV with all the water and alcohol I bought.

* * * * *

switching channels 1: jay leno on etc

I watched Jay Leno on ETC last night and caught him making jokes. It was funny for awhile. Only, I don't remember any of it. I do remember his big chin though. With the different camera angles, it seemed to be getting bigger and bigger by the second. That alone made me laugh.

* * * * *

switching channels 2: primal instinct on discovery channel

The other night the episode is about being happy. I remember one of the doctors/interviewees saying this about laughter -- "Fake it, fake it, until you make it." I'm not sure if it produces endorphins to make you happy. All I know is I've been faking it but I ain't making it. Even exercise isn't making me happy, despite what was said in the movie Legally Blonde.

Last night, it was about romantic love and the hormones involved. I remember the the doctor saying that passion, mad love, obsession has something to do with the hormone seratonin. High levels of seratonin causes shyness and inhibitions, while low levels causes impulsiveness, uninhibitions (is there such a term?), and even depression.

I wonder, does being bitchy have anything to do with my seratonin level?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home