murphy's law and me
Just when you think you have everything under control, everything falls apart. As Capt. Edward A. Murphy aptly puts it in his Murphy's law, If anything can go wrong, it will.
My plan for this weekend is pretty simple, with Gallera gone and gimiks cancelled due to the weather, I aim to finish my friend's wedding avp. Not my usual style to procrastinate but work has been hectic for the past couple of weeks.
Unfortunately for me, my computer can no longer handle the requirements to digitize avp. I am forced to run through it with Michael Buble's Crazy Little Thing Called Love jumping like crazy as if it's high on ecstasy, as well as the pictures stalling like some slow motion flick.
If any of you out there willing to lend me a hand (a computer with adobe premier is more like it) or any suggestions, text me plllleeeeeaaassseee! =)
p.s.
I just needed to vent. :) But comments and suggestions are always welcome. Provided they get in by tomorrow. The wedding is on Monday. :P
My plan for this weekend is pretty simple, with Gallera gone and gimiks cancelled due to the weather, I aim to finish my friend's wedding avp. Not my usual style to procrastinate but work has been hectic for the past couple of weeks.
Unfortunately for me, my computer can no longer handle the requirements to digitize avp. I am forced to run through it with Michael Buble's Crazy Little Thing Called Love jumping like crazy as if it's high on ecstasy, as well as the pictures stalling like some slow motion flick.
If any of you out there willing to lend me a hand (a computer with adobe premier is more like it) or any suggestions, text me plllleeeeeaaassseee! =)
p.s.
I just needed to vent. :) But comments and suggestions are always welcome. Provided they get in by tomorrow. The wedding is on Monday. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home