windows popups
I have just installed a windows popup killer. Wonderful invention really, cause I don't have to worry about closing all the windows popping up advertising something whenever I access a site.
While I'm accessing the net, I noticed it already killed 30 popups in less than 30 minutes. Mind you, I was very giddy. However, I realized that while I was happy no popup was popping, I couldn't open my atenista email. There must be something wrong. Out of a hunch, I disabled my popup killer and woolah... I can access my email again.
Why can't things be perfect? While accessing my mail, popups start appearing once more.
Tsk tsk tsk. Is there an unspoken rule we can never have everything we want in one thing? I want my popup stopper but I want to access my email as well. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get around this.
This sure is a reflection of real life: There's no such thing as getting everything you want perfectly in one blow. You have to figure out a way to get around things in order to get what you want in the way you like it.
Pretty much like the only person who could make my coffee just the way I want is me.
While I'm accessing the net, I noticed it already killed 30 popups in less than 30 minutes. Mind you, I was very giddy. However, I realized that while I was happy no popup was popping, I couldn't open my atenista email. There must be something wrong. Out of a hunch, I disabled my popup killer and woolah... I can access my email again.
Why can't things be perfect? While accessing my mail, popups start appearing once more.
Tsk tsk tsk. Is there an unspoken rule we can never have everything we want in one thing? I want my popup stopper but I want to access my email as well. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get around this.
This sure is a reflection of real life: There's no such thing as getting everything you want perfectly in one blow. You have to figure out a way to get around things in order to get what you want in the way you like it.
Pretty much like the only person who could make my coffee just the way I want is me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home