my last hope for summer gone *kaput*
I was just informed by my friend that I can't go to Puerta Gallera this weekend.
My last hope for summer has gone *kaput* just because someone is going there. Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh! Stupid stupid stupid. Of all the places in the Philippines, bakit kailangan pa pumunta sya sa place na pupuntahan ko on the same weekend? Sa dami-daming lugar at panahon, bakit kailangan sabay pa?? Di ba sya pede the week after? O kaya next month? Baket ngayon pa first time ko pa lang mago-out of town?
What pisses me off is that I was robbed of the choice. I didn't decide whether I'm going or not. Someone else made that decision for me.
Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!
My last hope for summer has gone *kaput* just because someone is going there. Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh! Stupid stupid stupid. Of all the places in the Philippines, bakit kailangan pa pumunta sya sa place na pupuntahan ko on the same weekend? Sa dami-daming lugar at panahon, bakit kailangan sabay pa?? Di ba sya pede the week after? O kaya next month? Baket ngayon pa first time ko pa lang mago-out of town?
What pisses me off is that I was robbed of the choice. I didn't decide whether I'm going or not. Someone else made that decision for me.
Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home